Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Texas Youth



I was going to post something else here, but I'll get to it later, I guess. I saw this post which bothered me. What are they thinking? I suspect this is what they're thinking: "Let's push the envelope and wait for people so say something so that we can tell them how ignorant and unloving they are; and if they say nothing than take their silence to mean that everyone's okay with it, and keep in the same direction."

It's the whole emperor's new clothes concept. Everyone is loathe to say anything lest the be deemed stupid. We need a few more perceptive children to call the thing what it is, which in this case is plain WRONG.

I saw a bumper sticker the other day which said, "Somewhere in Texas a village is missing its idiot." Maybe there's something about Texas we don't know. . .

1 comment:

revlittleelmer said...

Great tank-top - I wonder where one get get those? Perhaps they could be sent to the presenters to wear at the conference!