Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sad

It's sad when something like this happens. I had wondered what happened to Rev. Woodring. Now I know. He tells us to take a deep breath and that it will be okay. I don't think so. The comments run from shameful to way to go. I am at a loss as to what to say. I feel betrayed. I looked up to this man as a teacher of the faith, only to learn he doesn't buy it anymore. It seems that the LC MS has lost a good man brought about by our own infighting. What can we do from here, folks? Where can we go from here? It seems to me that something must be done.

2 comments:

Dan Woodring said...

For what it's worth, I am truly and profoundly sorry for causing your sadness. And I pray that you are able to sing many loud Te Deums in days to come.

Dan

Orianna Laun said...

Don't worry--I will--and I'll be singing Starke's words to the tune THAXTED.